Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My favorite icons...

I noticed that I kept repeatedly using a few icons for all my online accounts... So here they are... :D













NEO GETTER ROBOT -->  One of my all time favorite Super Robots

















UFO GRENDIZER -->  I just love the design of the head and the unique rocket powered drill punch!

Great Mazinger Z --> Undoubtedly one of the greatest classic Anime Super Robot
Mazinkaizer --> the super-heavy-duty version of Great Mazinger Z
Ghost Rider --> from Marvel Comics (the only non-mecha icon), flaming skull is so cool!

2 comments:

ArmoredFoe said...

the 2nd blue robot is actually Neo Getter, not shin getter.

Unknown said...

Good observation there my friend... I realized my mistake when I finally got my hands on the DVD Shin getter vs Neo getter...