Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Going Back to GUNPLA: What's up with GRIEPE?

Hey there!  Hope you're all having a great time wherever you are.  Me, I'm just dealing with a water shortage (yeah, we take water for granted until we don't have anything to drink or flush the toilet with *gross*).  But thank God this is just a scheduled water outage and things should be back to normal tomorrow.

So you're probably wondering what I'm currently working on?  I assuming that's why you're here in the first place right?  :P

Here's some photos of my work-in-progress.  G-Unit Griepe!

























White base coat (primer) on the body and black metallic paint for the wing parts.  I want to do a custom paint job for this one that's different from the original color scheme (see photo below which I took a while back).



























My handy-dandy parts organizers keeps my Gunpla parts in order.  I'm going to do some kit-bashing as well for this one just to make things more fun. :)  I got some parts from my old G-Unit Geminass (see image below).  Particularly the shield and wing / booster attachments.  I also took some bits and pieces off my broken down Nataku...



















As for the color scheme, i'm thinking of using something on the dark green side with chrome parts and metallic black for the wings.  Maybe some yellow stripes and silver or gold for detailing.  Thinking of doing some weathering and battle damage while i'm at it so I  can get a feel for it.  Hopefully, it will turn out well...  Tune in for more news in the next few days!  Till then, keep on feeding your imagination!  :D

No comments: