Sunday, March 15, 2015

Going back to GUNPLA! Gundam G-Unit Aesculapius

Talk about a tongue twister for a name!  AESCULAPIUS!  Try saying that with a straight face HA!!!  :) 

In any case, I finally finished snap building this cool mobile suit.  Another mobile suit belonging to the G-Unit line.  It's a cool dude because it has an alternate form which sports claws and a crab-like armor plating in the upper torso.  I was almost in despair because I thought I lost the upper torso  when we moved house.  Fortunately, another run through all my old Gunpla boxes turned up the missing part!  Hooray!  So here's another set of images I'd like to share.  I'm going to go back to this one of these days after I finish painting it and doing detail work.  So I hope you watch out for future posts on my adventures with my various hobbies!  As always, keep on FEEDING YOUR IMAGINATION!


No comments: