Thursday, March 19, 2015

Going back to GUNPLA: My Works in Progress

For the time being, I'm just sharing some stuff I have going on as far as building Gundam model kits go.  I'll be posting more as I make progress.  Stay tuned! :)

Here's my very first MG (Master Grade) build.  I've always had a preference for 1/144 scale Gundam kits, but I've finally decided to bite the bullet and try my hand at building an MG scale (1/100) kit.  This Gundam is called Shin Musha





















I'm hoping I can get it to look close enough to this after I finish painting it.  So this is a real big challenge for me at this point since I'm practically still a newbie at painting.  But learning what to do and not to do is all part of the fun!  :)


































This other Gunpla I'm working on is another old backlog (1990's would you believe?).  It's a Gundam G-Unit L.O. Booster  (kinda sounds like "lobster" right? LOL!).  But one of my favorite units simply because it looks real darn cool as far as the box art goes...





 

































I'll post more photos as I go along with these kits.  Hopefully, I won't screw up too badly and I'll have something worthwhile to show everyone.  I'm aiming to do most of the painting this weekend.  So till then, happy kit building everyone!!! :D

No comments: