Friday, October 26, 2007

What feeds my imagination?


Before my memory starts failing me, here's my list of mental "food" (did I just hear someone say "food for thought"?)... Duh!

1) Mecha (Gundams, Mechs, blah blah blah)
2) Sci-fi Movies (Star Wars, Star Trek, Lord of the Rings, The Matrix, Aliens, yadda-yadda)
3) Toys (Lego, Gundam model kits, Zoids)
4) PC Games (Warhammer, Homeworld, Starcraft, Fallout 2, etc.)
5) Computer Programming
6) Comics (Marvel, DC, Dark Horse)
7) Computer Hardware
8) Anime / Cartoons
9) Digital /3D Design

It's rather obvious that Warhammer and Homeworld 2 are my current favorites (notice the picture and the links?)

If anybody's reading this, you're probably thinking I'm a kid right? Well, I am most certainly NOT a kid anymore! I just like to keep a healthy imagination (They say that our imagination is the spark that makes us unique from all other lifeforms). Besides, I got a day job and kids. So there! :D

I'll try to write something about each of my hobbies as I go along. Hopefully I'll get some stuff online over the weekend (I hope)...

Till the next blog! :P

No comments: